Man Electrocuted Under Home
BERLIN - A Pennsylvania
man working at his father's house in Berlin last Saturday morning died after
being electrocuted by a live wire under the residence.
Around 9:35 p.m. last
Saturday, the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation was called to assist the
Worcester County Sheriff's Office with the investigation of an electrocution of
a plumber who had been working under a trailer on Sinepuxent Rd. in Berlin. The
investigation revealed the victim, identified as Harry Henry, Jr., 46, of
Waynesboro, Pa., was doing some work as a plumber at his father's Sinepuxent
Rd. residence and was electrocuted by a live wire under the trailer.
personnel attempted to resuscitate Henry while transporting him to Atlantic
General Hospital in Berlin but had negative results, according to police
reports. Henry was pronounced dead at AGH by the state's medical examiner. The
victim was transported to the Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy to be
completed later. The investigation is ongoing.